About Camille


Age: 30

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Blonde

Occupation: Stay at home Mom. Part-time CPA during tax season.

Education: Masters in Accounting, 2004. B.S. Accounting, 2003.

I was born in Seattle and moved to Eagle River, Alaska right before my freshmen year of High School. I come from a family of five sisters and no brothers, and I am even a twin! I feel fortunate to have had a wonderful childhood. My parents truly taught my sisters and I how to believe in ourselves and helped us build self-esteem at a young age. I was involved in competitive gymnastics and dance competitions while growing up and was Miss Anchorage and Miss Dance/Drill Team Alaska my senior year of High School giving me unique opportunities such as representing Anchorage in Chitose, Japan. I was also captain of the Dance/Drill Team and was voted “Forever Friendly” by my senior classmates.

I love to take an occasional modern dance class or aerobics class. I thoroughly enjoy Pilates. While living in NYC I loved a class called “core-fusion” and enjoyed taking some cooking classes. I have always loved the outdoors and since marrying Owen I have learned how to mountain bike, run, ski, and kayak.

My loves include spending time with family whether it's going to the zoo, acquarium, parks, swimming, or just hanging out at home . I would love to travel the world someday. I enjoy watching HGTV for ideas on designing our home, and I absolutely love listening to all kinds of music.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations