About Owen


Age: 31

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Brown

Occupation: Doctor, MD

Education: Cornell Medical School MD, 2008. B.S. in Business BYU, 2004.

I was born and raised in Soldotna Alaska. My grandparents homesteaded there after World War II. I come from a large family of seven kids, I am the second youngest. Growing up on a farm in Alaska was a great adventure and I had so many amazing experiences. I also worked on my grandfathers commercial fishing boat in the summers. This was a lot of hard work, but I have so many wonderful memories on the boat.

In High School I was the captain of the Hockey Team and sold pottery to tourists. I had my own pottery studio and used to spend a lot of time there. I am very dedicated to life and my family. Besides hockey and pottery I also enjoy many outdoor activities and sports. My favorites include kayaking, skiing, running, camping, biking, and tennis. My loves include my family, photography, politics, traveling, and reading a good book.

Camille and I got married during college and when we graduated we moved to New York City. I went to medical school and she worked as an accountant until we adopted Ryder. It has been so amazing being able to be a father. I love Ryder so much and would do anything for him. We love doing stuff together. We do puzzles, play with toy cars, go hiking, and play with our dog all the time. Right now we are living in Albuquerque while I am completing my training as an orthopedic surgeon.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations